Candle Safety & Best Burning Practices:
- Do not leave burning candles unattended.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep burning candles away from moving air such as open windows, vents, fans, etc.
- Burn candles directly on heat resistant, level surfaces and away from anything flammable such as curtains.
- Completely extinguish candles before leaving the room; do not fall asleep with candles burning.
- Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times.
- Trim candle wicks to one quarter inch each time before burning.
- Try to burn each Alpine Bee candle for 4 hours initially, or until a wax pool has formed from edge to edge of each container for best results.